Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Byron Center High School, Gainey Gallery Exhibit 2012, Part 1

Square Headed Women, Project Runway Grocery Store Challenge:
Ms. Closure, Ms. Too Too, Candy Girl
Button Jester
I was very honored and fortunate to have an exhibit for the month of January 2012 at my local high school's fine arts center's gallery.  In many ways, it was a retrospective of some of my previous decades' work that I hadn't shown in a long time and still had, but also a way to show my work within my community since Byron Center High School is only a mile from my house and my next door neighbor, Pam, is one of the fine art center's managers.  So, I felt right at home.  I showed a range of work from production dolls to one-of-a-kind and unusual pieces that I rarely get to show anywhere or have made for hopeful jurying into exhibits far away.  Now that it's over a year in the past, you can check my website at www.JenniferGouldDesigns.com for pieces that are still available.
Big Skirt Angel
from long ago
Big Skirt Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment