Tuesday, April 21, 2015

GROVE GALLERY, East Lansing, Michigan

Barefoot Sister with Fish
I'm in the process of becoming a member of Grove Gallery & Studios in East Lansing, Michigan.  This is a fabulous co-op gallery of many textile artists as well as ceramicists, printmakers, and so many more.  It's the only place, other than my booth shows, where I sell  my fabric.

Click here to visit my page on the Grove Gallery website and here for my photos of sample work from dolls to embroidery to handprinted fabric.

There will be a "New Member/Artist Exhibit" from June 25-August 7 and a Welcome Party and Opening Reception on June 25, Thurs., from 5:30-8pm.  Hope you can attend!


Barefoot Sister
in Kimono and Obi
Discharged arashi shibori (left) and printed
discharge squares and circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment